English | February 7th, 2014 | ISBN: 0857083082 | 234 pages | EPUB | 0.58 MB
Robert Kelsey’s What’s Stopping You? has become a self-help classic. His What’s Stopping You? books have helped thousands of people worldwide overcome their limiting beliefs and bash through their barriers to success. Now Robert is back to help us defeat the obstacles that stop us achieving more in our everyday lives. Many of us have the greatest of intentions but find ourselves procrastinating, which results in low attainment and frustrated ambitions. Grounded in solid psychological research Robert helps us examine why we might have these tendencies and how to overcome them in order to feel more together, in control and on-top of everything.
• Looks at the psychology behind why we procrastinate, in order to
understand and change our behaviour, forming new, effective habits
• Provides practical solutions to help us ‘get things done’ in real life situations including meetings, on the phone, with e-mail, looking for a job and starting a business
• Includes techniques to improve focus and aid concentration
• Examines how disorganisation is not innate and how we can learn processes that will allow us to be more effective
• How to bring control to certain areas of your life and reduce stress and uncertainty
Get Things Done is emotional ergonomics for the organisationally-challenged individual – at home, at work, with themselves, and with others.