This tool includes 4 different activation methods. KMS Inject, Digital, KMS 2038 and Online activations. While this script is being created, abbodi1406’s script is referenced. Thank him so much. Some security programs will report infected files, that is false-positive due KMS emulating.
NOTE: Windivert and Digital Activation methods are virus free
If use this tools remove any other KMS solutions and temporary turn off AV security protection.
$OEM$ Activation About:
3 methods are also $OEM$ activation support.
To preactivate the system during installation, copy $OEM$ folder to “sources” folder in the installation media (iso/usb)
$OEM$ activation method also enable the KMS task scheduling system during installation. (digital and KMS2038 activation method except)
SUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS:
* Windows 7 (VL) / 8 / 8.1 / 10
* Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016 / 2019
* Office 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 (VL)
UNSUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS:
* Office Retail (Volume License certificates supported if installed)
* Windows 7 (Starter, HomeBasic, HomePremium, Ultimate)
* Windows 10 (Cloud S, Professional Single Language)
* Windows Server (Server Foundation, Storage Server, Home Server 2011)
– The KMS Suite cmd screen has been adjusted to open in the desktop center when it is opened. (I think it was nice :))
– Inject method, KMS.dll files were re-encoded and Trend Micro’s wrong virus warning was removed. As of now, dll files look clean in virustotal.