With its local cursor engine, tight coupling between language and data, and powerful features, Visual FoxPro 9.0 is a great tool for building database solutions of all sizes.
Its data-centric, object-oriented language offers developers a robust set of tools for building database applications for the desktop, client-server environments, or the Web.
Developers will have the necessary tools to manage datafrom organizing tables of information, running queries, and creating an integrated relational database management system (DBMS) to programming a fully-developed data management application for end users.
- Data-Handling and Interoperability. Create .NET compatible solutions with hierarchical XML and XML Web services. Exchange data with SQL Server through enhanced SQL language capabilities and newly supported data types.
- Extensible Developer Productivity Tools. Enhance your user interfaces with dockable user forms, auto-anchoring of controls, and improved image support. Personalize the Properties Window with your favorite properties, custom editors, fonts, and color settings.
- Flexibility to Build All Types of Database Solutions. Build and deploy stand-alone and remote applications for Windows based Tablet PCs. Create and access COM components and XML Web Services compatible with Microsoft .NET technology.
- Reporting System Features. Extensible new output architecture provides precision control of report data output and formatting. Design with multiple detail banding, text rotation, and report chaining. Output reports supported include in XML, HTML, image formats, and customizable multi-page print preview window. Backward compatible with existing Visual FoxPro reports.
Microsoft Visual FoxPro 9.0 Professional Service Pack 2 Full:
Is the complete package which can build and deploy database-type applications. Engine uses its own database to manage and process large volumes of information.
* Procesor Pentium
* Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Server 2003
* 64 MB RAM minimum, 128 MB or more recommended
* 165 MB of available hard-disk space for installation, 20 MB additional hard disk space for Microsoft Visual FoxPro 9.0 Prerequisites
* CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
* Display Super VGA 800 X 600 or higher with 256 colors
* Mouse or other compatible device
Home Page: http://go.hohoa.org/2
– Việt Nam: Part 1: http://go.hohoa.org/5 | Part 2: http://go.hohoa.org/6
– For US or others Country: Part 1: http://go.hohoa.org/3 | Part 2: http://go.hohoa.org/4
MediaFire 1 link: http://go.hohoa.org/7