NTFS Undelete is an application that allows you to undelete files in just a couple of clicks. The program recovers files deleted from your hard drive even if you’ve emptied the Recycle Bin.
NTFS Undelete can restore all file types from devices that use NTFS or FAT file systems. You will be able to undelete accidentally deleted files even if you Shift-deleted them or quick-formatted your device. The program works with all types of removable media, which means that you won’t have any problems recovering files from your USB thumb drive or your camera’s SD card.
• Undelete files quickly and easily
• Supports all file types
• Works with SD cards and USB drives
• Recommended by experts
NTFS Undelete uses innovative technologies that guarantee flawless file recovery. No matter how difficult it is to undelete your lost files, NTFS Undelete will restore them in the best way possible.
NTFS Undelete Supports Recovering Files from:
• Hard Drives IDE/ATA/SCSI (external and internal)
• Flash Drives & External USB Storage Devices
• Digital Camera Cards & Digital Media Devices
• Floppy Disk Drives
NTFS Undelete Features:
• Windows 10 support!
• Works with FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5 File Systems.
• Lists files and images by name, path, status, size, date created, date modified, extension, and file type.
• Safely scans selected storage device in seconds.
• Previews deleted files, images, and plain text documents.
• Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2003, and Server 2008. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported.
• Enhanced PHOTO recovery with SmartScan technology.
• Recovers lost or deleted files in minutes.