English | 2013 | ISBN: 1118661133 | PDF | pages: 578 | 28.6 mb
Hands-on guidance for programming the next generation of iOS apps
If you want to create advanced level iOS apps that get noticed in the App Store, start with this expert book. Written by an international software developer and consultant who has delivered winning solutions for clients all over the world, this professional guide helps you build robust, professional iOS apps at a level that satisfies the demands of clients, companies, and your own creativity.
The book includes full source code and invaluable insight from the author’s extensive experience. Especially helpful are numerous case studies that shed light on key topics.
– Explores all topics necessary to help you build professional iOS applications perfectly targeted to clients’ needs
– Covers essential topics including creating a professional UI, networking and data processing, integrating your app, and taking it into production
– Includes sample code and sample apps, ideal for hands-on learning
– Examines using social media aggregators, real-time currency converters, QR scanners, customer tracking and quality payment system
– Provides in-depth examples from the author’s extensive career, as well as numerous case studies
Take your programming skills to an advanced level with Professional iOS Programming.